Flask-OAuthlib is an extension to Flask that allows you to interact with remote OAuth enabled applications. On the client site, it is a replacement for Flask-OAuth. But it does more than that, it also helps you to create oauth providers.
Flask-OAuthlib relies on oauthlib.
- Support for OAuth 1.0a, 1.0, 1.1, OAuth2 client
- Friendly API (same with Flask-OAuth)
- Direct integration with Flask
- Basic support for remote method invocation of RESTful APIs
- Support OAuth1 provider with HMAC and RSA signature
- Support OAuth2 provider with Bearer token
And request more features at github issues.
Install flask-oauthlib is simple with pip:
$ pip install Flask-OAuthlib
If you don't have pip installed, try with easy_install:
$ easy_install Flask-OAuthlib
We keep a documentation at flask-oauthlib@readthedocs.
If you are only interested in client part, you can find some examples
There is also a development version on GitHub.