Please sign in to comment.
removing support in llvm 6 and below (#2699)
* removing support in llvm 6 and below * build: only support LLVM 8 Adjust the build to use the `REQUIRED` parameter to `find_package` as we want to drop support for LLVM 6, and LLVM 8 is the first version available built with the C++11 ABI. Make the llvm-link search more resilient to the future by using the LLVM_VERSION_MAJOR variable to add the suffix. Additionally, when building against the build tree, fetch the exported target for llvm-link and use that. * pocl workaround * disable yaml empty sequence serialization test for llvm8 * fix llvm finding in cmake and CI build script * fixed mistakenly removed flag, clean build script, removed incorrect comments
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 52 additions and 121 deletions.
- +16 −24 .circleci/build.sh
- +8 −8 .travis.yml
- +4 −11 CMakeLists.txt
- +2 −6 include/glow/LLVMIRCodeGen/GlowJIT.h
- +10 −5 lib/Backends/CPU/CMakeLists.txt
- +1 −8 lib/LLVMIRCodeGen/BundleSaver.cpp
- +2 −3 lib/LLVMIRCodeGen/DebugInfo.cpp
- +6 −42 lib/LLVMIRCodeGen/GlowJIT.cpp
- +1 −14 lib/LLVMIRCodeGen/LLVMIRGen.cpp
- +2 −0 tests/unittests/QuantizationTest.cpp