- extra type annotations are added to make the code a bit faster;
- mercurial mirror at bitbucket is dropped;
- wrapper is rebuilt with Cython 0.22.
DAWG.b_prefixesmethod for avoiding utf8 encoding/decoding (thanks Ikuya Yamada);
- wrapper is rebuilt with Cython 0.21.1.
- Wrapper is rebuilt with Cython 0.20.2 to fix some issues.
- Switched to setuptools;
- some wheels are uploaded to pypi.
- Fixed a bug in DAWG building: input should be sorted according to its binary representation.
- Wrapper is rebuilt with Cython 0.21dev;
- Python 3.4 compatibility is verified.
has_keys_with_prefix(prefix)method (thanks Matt Hickford)
- Extension is rebuilt with Cython 0.19.1;
- fixed segfault that happened on lookup from incorrectly loaded DAWG (thanks Alex Moiseenko).
- Installation issues in environments with LC_ALL=C are fixed;
- PyPy is officially unsupported now (use DAWG-Python with PyPy).
- many thread-safety bugs are fixed (at the cost of slowing library down).
- fix installation under PyPy (note: DAWG is slow under PyPy and may have bugs).
- small tweaks for docstrings;
- the extension is rebuilt using Cython 0.18.
- small improvements to
- benchmarks for
- the extension is rebuilt with Cython pre-0.18; this made
.iterprefixesmethods faster (up to 6x in some cases).
- tests are included in source distribution;
- benchmark results in README was nonrepresentative because of my broken (slow) Python 3.2 install;
- installation is fixed under Python 3.x with
LC_ALL=C(thanks Jakub Wilk).
- better error reporting while building DAWGs;
__contains__is fixed for keys with zero bytes;
- building of
RecordDAWGfails instead of producing incorrect results if some of the keys has unsupported characters.
The storage scheme of
RecordDAWG is changed in
this release in order to provide the alphabetical ordering of items.
This is a backwards-incompatible release. In order to read
RecordDAWG created with previous versions of DAWG use
- Segfaults with empty DAWGs are fixed by updating dawgdic to latest svn.
iterprefixesmethods (thanks Dan Blanchard).
prefixesmethod for finding all prefixes of a given key.
- bundled dawgdic C++ library is updated to the latest version.
similar_item_valuesmethods for more permissive lookups (they may be useful e.g. for umlaut handling);
loadmethod returns self;
- Python 3.3 support.
Greatly improved memory usage for DAWGs loaded with
There is currently a bug somewhere in a wrapper so DAWGs loaded with
read() method or unpickled DAWGs uses 3x-4x memory compared to DAWGs
load() is fixed in this release but
other methods are not.