Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Major release adding perceptually based categorical colormaps, complementing the previous perceptually based continuous colormaps:
- Added travis and appveyor
- Switched to using nbsite, pyct.build, pyctdev,
- Migrated README content to docs
- Added usage section
Full list of changes since the previous release: v1.0.0...v1.0.1
Minor update improving compatibility and ease of use:
- Added attribute access for colormap and palette dictionaries for convenience (PR #5)
- Pulled out the subset of colormaps that have readable names into the
palette_ndictionaries to make it simpler to use them in GUI widgets selecting colormaps
- Improved Python2/Python3 compatibility, now supporting Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, and 3.6.
Minor backwards compatibility issue:
bmyto avoid confusion with matplotlib.