Question2Answer Plugin: Find Text in Posts
- Install Question2Answer if you haven't already.
- Get the source code for this plugin directly from github or from the q2apro plugin page.
- Extract the files.
- Optional: Change language strings in file
- Upload the files to a subfolder called
qa-pluginfolder of your Q2A installation.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins. Check if the plugin "Find Text in Posts" is listed.
- Navigate to
yourq2asite.com/findtext. From there you can start searching.
- Go to
- Insert the word or text into the input field.
- Click the "Find now" button, done!
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. You bear the risk. Refunds will not be given!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
All code herein is OpenSource. Feel free to build upon it and share with the world.
Question2Answer is a free and open source PHP software for Q&A sites.