qMRLab is an open-source software for quantitative MR image analysis.
Our main goal is to provide the community with an intuitive tool for data fitting, plotting, simulation and protocol optimization for a myriad of different quantitative models. The modularity of the qMRLab framework makes it easy to add any additional modules and we encourage everyone to contribute their favorite recipe for qMR!
If you are a developer
Please report any bug
For interactive tutorials
qMRLab is a fork from the initial project qMTLab.
Version controlled, fully transparent & vendor-neutral pulse sequences
Data-driven, container-mediated, platform-agnostic & BIDS compatible workflows
Reproducible & modern publication
- Karakuzu et al. qMRLab: Quantitative MRI analysis, under one umbrella. Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS) 2020
- Karakuzu et al. The qMRLab workflow: From acquisition to publication. ISMRM 2019
- Duval et al. Quantitative MRI made easy with qMRLab. ISMRM 2018
- Cabana et al. Quantitative magnetization transfer imaging made easy with qMTLab: Software for data simulation, analysis, and visualization. Concepts in Magn Reson 2015
- Soustelle et al. Correlations of quantitative MRI metrics with myelin basic protein (MBP) staining in a murine model of demyelination. NMR in Biomed 2019
- Kim et al. Rapid framework for quantitative magnetization transfer imaging with interslice magnetization transfer and dictionary‐driven fitting approaches. Mag Res Med 2019
- Boudreau et al. All you need is a browser: eliminating barriers to MRI education with open-source interactive tutorials. Junior Fellows Symposium: Africa Challenge, ISMRM 2019
- Romero and Sinha. Magnetization Transfer Saturation Imaging of Human Calf Muscle: Reproducibility and Sensitivity to Regional and Sex Differences. J Magn Reson Imaging 2019
- Michálek et al. Fast and accurate compensation of signal offset for T2 mapping. Magn Reson Mater Phy 2019
- Barbieri et al. Circumventing the Curse of Dimensionality in Magnetic Resonance Fingerprinting through a Deep Learning Approach. arXiv:1811.11477
- Varma et al. Low duty-cycle pulsed irradiation reduces magnetization transfer and increases the inhomogeneous magnetization transfer effect. J of Mag Res 2018
- Campbell et al. Promise and pitfalls of g-ratio estimation with MRI. NeuroImage 2018
- Boudreau and Pike. Sensitivity regularization of the Cramér‐Rao lower bound to minimize B1 nonuniformity effects in quantitative magnetization transfer imaging. Mag Res Med 2018
- Mingasson et al. AxonPacking: an open-source software to simulate arrangements of axons in white matter. Frontiers in neuroinformatics 2017
- Boudreau M. New Filtering Module. qMRLab.org 2019
- Boudreau M. Relaxometry Series: MP2RAGE T1 Mapping. qMRLab.org 2019
- Boudreau M. Relaxometry Series: Variable Flip Angle T1 Mapping. qMRLab.org 2018
- Boudreau M. Relaxometry Series: Inversion Recovery T1 Mapping. qMRLab.org 2018
- Karakuzu A. ISMRM Research Exchange Grant 2020
- Karakuzu A. et al. Quantitative MR Study Group Competition, second place, ISMRM 2019
- Boudreau M. et al. Junior Fellows Symposium Challenge, Africa challenge winner, ISMRM 2019
- Karakuzu A. et al. Magnetic Moments, People's Choice Award, ISMRM 2018
- Institut TransMedTech Montréal (ITMT)
- Canadian Open Neuroscience Platform (CONP)
- International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM)
If you use qMRLab in you work, please cite:
Karakuzu A., Boudreau M., Duval T.,Boshkovski T., Leppert I.R., Cabana J.F., Gagnon I., Beliveau P., Pike G.B., Cohen-Adad J., Stikov N. (2020), qMRLab: Quantitative MRI analysis, under one umbrella doi: 10.21105/joss.02343
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 NeuroPoly, Ecole Polytechnique, Universite de Montreal
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.