(migrated from codeplex repo [2010-2016)] to github)
##Windows desktop automation made easy!
TestControl is a light weight test automation framework for Windows Native, WinForm and WPF applications.
- A light weight framework - just few assembly DLLs required to get started
- Spy Tool which helps to recognize the objects on the screen
- Provides solid mechanism for identifying screen elements consistently in more reliable and in a resolution agnostic way
- Screen element locators are prone to developer changes(no more xpath!)
- In-Built smart wait logic for handling real time use cases
- Supports Windows Native, WinForm and WPF applications
- Supports Embedded Chrome Browser (CEFSharp) thru Selenium Extension
- Write your automation with your own choice of test runners like MSTest, NUnit, Cucumber SpecFlow or using Fitnesse
- It is customizable with by writing your own plugin extenders for example like generate your own test scripts in any language or detail inspection of a UI element on the screen in a customized way
- No license needed because its an OpenSource
Supports Applications written in
- Visual Basic
- .NET application
- 3rd Party Applications Controls
- Team City
- any tool that supports .net
Write your automated Tests in
Copyright (c) 2010-2017 QAmatic Team
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.