Create browser tests 10x faster
QA Wolf is an open source node library for creating browser tests 10x faster:
- Skip writing boilerplate. Your browser actions are converted to Puppeteer and Jest code.
- Built for stability. Avoid flaky tests with automatic waiting and smart element selectors.
- Test complex scenarios. Test your application like a user. Use third party sites, multiple windows, and hot keys.
- Easy CI setup. Run your tests in CI in parallel with one command, on push or on a schedule.
- Easy debugging. Each test run in CI includes a video, GIF, interactive DOM recording, and detailed logs.
We're working to build a world where browser testing is effortless. We hope you'll join us!
Table of Contents
🖥️ Install QA Wolf
Install QA Wolf as a dev dependency with
cd /my/awesome/project npm install --save-dev qawolf
QA Wolf is tested against the maintenance LTS versions of Node, v10 and v12.
✅ Create a browser test
npx qawolf create <url> [name]
Run your test:
npx qawolf test [name]
☁️ Set up CI
Set up CI to run and record your tests in parallel. Watch the video, gif, and dom artifacts from your CI runs.
npx qawolf azure
npx qawolf circleci
npx qawolf github
npx qawolf gitlab
npx qawolf jenkins
Ping us if you want to run QA Wolf somewhere else.
🙋 Get Help
We want QA Wolf to work for you, so please reach out to get help!
QA Wolf is licensed under BSD-3-Clause.