Clone this wiki locally
As of Nov.20, 2016 the project is led by Muhammad Imran.
- Ferda Ofli - Computer Vision Science lead.
- Muhammad Imran - Project and Science lead.
- Firoj Alam - Post Doctoral Researcher
- Dat Nguyen - Research Assistant
- Aman Agrawal - Software Developer.
- Carlos Castillo - Project lead.
- Christine Jackson - UI/UX Developer.
- Dhruv Sharma - Software Developer.
- Ji Lucas - Lead Software Architect.
- Kushalkant Goyal - Software Developer.
- Latika Bhurani - Software Developer.
- Meghna Singh - Software Developer.
- Noora Mohamed Al Emadi - Software Developer.
- Patrick Meier - Project lead.
The initial requirements for AIDR were collected by Patrick Meier in collaboration with Justine Mackinnon and Peter Mosur. Sarah Vieweg contributed user experience ideas and a user study.
The system architecture of AIDR was designed by Carlos Castillo in collaboration with Muhammad Imran, Soudip Chowdhury, and Jakob Rogstadius, during their respective internships at QCRI. It also uses concepts from crowdsourcing stream processing developed with Ioanna Lykourentzou.
The development of AIDR over its first two years was led by Muhammad Imran and Carlos Castillo, with contributions from Ji Lucas, Koushik Sinha, Jakob Rogstadius, plus contractors Elena Yakubenkova and Alex Mikhashchuk.