Clone this wiki locally
The aidr-db-manager module provides a layer of abstraction for all the data that is stored in a database.
This is implemented as a Java EE application, with methods accessed using EJB, and with access to the database via Hibernate.
- EJB 3.2 (JPA 2.1, business logic encapsulation and inter-module communication)
- MySQL, Hibernate 4.3.5 (to access the MySQL DB)
- Jersey 2+ (for JAX-RX 2.0)
- Google GSON 2.2.4 (JSON processor)
- FasterXML (JSON processor) -- (redundant? --ChaTo)