Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The aidr-persister module stores (persists) the items that have been collected and/or tagged into files. The items are persisted in JSON format in zip-compressed files.
The aidr-persister module also allow users to perform filtering and conversion operations on these files.
Filtering operations are the same ones as implemented in aidr-output.
Conversion operations are basically to allow three types of file format:
- One JSON array containing all items.
- One JSON object on a line per item.
- One comma-separated-value (CSV) line per item.
The aidr-persister module has [no explicit per-collection start/stop](Per collection start or stop).
- Google GSON 2.2.4 (JSON processor)
- JEDIS 2.4.2 (REDIS API library)
- SuperCSV (CSV library)
- Jersey 2+ (for JAX-RX 2.0)
- FasterXML (JSON processor)