UnitTest++ is free software. You may copy, distribute, and modify it under the terms of the License contained in the file LICENSE distributed with this package. This license is the same as the MIT/X Consortium license.
Contributors not included in github history
- Jim Tilander
- Kim Grasman
- Jonathan Jansson
- Dirck Blaskey
- Rory Driscoll
- Dan Lind
- Matt Kimmel -- Submitted with permission from Blue Fang Games
- Anthony Moralez
- Jeff Dixon
- Randy Coulman
- Lieven van der Heide
Historic release notes
Version 1.4 (2008-10-30)
- CHECK macros work at arbitrary stack depth from inside TESTs.
- Remove obsolete TEST_UTILITY macros
- Predicated test execution (via TestRunner::RunTestsIf)
- Better exception handling for fixture ctors/dtors.
- VC6/7/8/9 support
Version 1.3 (2007-4-22)
- Removed dynamic memory allocations (other than streams)
- MinGW support
- Consistent (native) line endings
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.2 (2006-10-29)
- First pass at documentation.
- More detailed error crash catching in fixtures.
- Standard streams used for printing objects under check. This should allow the use of standard class types such as std::string or other custom classes with stream operators to ostream.
- Standard streams can be optionally compiled off by defining UNITTEST_USE_CUSTOM_STREAMS in Config.h
- Added named test suites
- Added CHECK_ARRAY2D_CLOSE
- Posix library name is libUnitTest++.a now
- Floating point numbers are postfixed with 'f' in the failure reports
Version 1.1 (2006-04-18)
- CHECK macros do not have side effects even if one of the parameters changes state
- Removed CHECK_ARRAY_EQUAL (too similar to CHECK_ARRAY_CLOSE)
- Added local and global time constraints
- Removed dependencies on strstream
- Improved Posix signal to exception translator
- Failing tests are added to Visual Studio's error list
- Fixed Visual Studio projects to work with spaces in directories
Version 1.0 (2006-03-15)
- Initial release