Please sign in to comment.
[3d] Allow the user to invert calculated normals of faces
It seems that some data sources / formats with 3D polygons order vertices in clockwise order for the front side of the polygons, while others use counter-clockwise order of vertices. While culling mode configuration fixes some problems with rendering (e.g. only back walls are rendered instead of front walls), there still may be issues with shading if the normals are pointing the other way than the polygon was supposed to.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 89 additions and 60 deletions.
- +1 −1 src/3d/qgstessellatedpolygongeometry.cpp
- +6 −0 src/3d/qgstessellatedpolygongeometry.h
- +7 −4 src/3d/qgstessellator.cpp
- +2 −1 src/3d/qgstessellator.h
- +2 −0 src/3d/symbols/qgspolygon3dsymbol.cpp
- +6 −0 src/3d/symbols/qgspolygon3dsymbol.h
- +1 −0 src/3d/symbols/qgspolygon3dsymbol_p.cpp
- +3 −0 src/app/3d/qgspolygon3dsymbolwidget.cpp
- +61 −54 src/ui/3d/polygon3dsymbolwidget.ui