Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[feature] Allow pen cap style to be set for simple marker symbol layers
This is useful for the stroke-only symbols like the cross and arrowhead markers, where it's sometimes nice to have round caps instead of square caps.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 138 additions and 9 deletions.
- +34 −0 python/core/auto_generated/symbology/qgsmarkersymbollayer.sip.in
- +18 −0 src/core/symbology/qgsmarkersymbollayer.cpp
- +24 −0 src/core/symbology/qgsmarkersymbollayer.h
- +11 −0 src/gui/symbology/qgssymbollayerwidget.cpp
- +1 −0 src/gui/symbology/qgssymbollayerwidget.h
- +36 −9 src/ui/symbollayer/widget_simplemarker.ui
- +14 −0 tests/src/core/testqgssimplemarker.cpp
- BIN ...trol_images/symbol_simplemarker/expected_simplemarker_roundcap/expected_simplemarker_roundcap.png
Binary file not shown.