Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[processing] Ensure algorithms which add attributes to features
always add a consistent amount of attributes regardless of the code paths taken Some algorithms were adding features to data providers with different number of attributes vs the layer's fields - this is not supported and depending on the data provider will have different (bad) results.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 55 additions and 1 deletion.
- +8 −1 python/plugins/processing/algs/qgis/ExportGeometryInfo.py
- +14 −0 python/plugins/processing/algs/qgis/SpatialJoinSummary.py
- +9 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmboundingbox.cpp
- +7 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmconvexhull.cpp
- +7 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmminimumenclosingcircle.cpp
- +10 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmorientedminimumboundingbox.cpp