Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[FEATURE][oracle] Allow restricting table list for a connection
to a specific schema This allows a schema to be set in the connection properties for an oracle db connection. If set, only tables within that schema will be scanned and listed for the connection. Previously the option existed to restrict the scan to tables which belong to the user, but this option does not support the use case where a connection must access tables from a different user, and the default "scan everything" setting is too expensive (since it often takes multiple minutes to perform, especially when geometryless tables are shown). Sponsored by Open Spatial (http://www.openspatial.com)
- Loading branch information
Showing with 186 additions and 120 deletions.
- +2 −0 src/gui/qgsmanageconnectionsdialog.cpp
- +3 −1 src/providers/oracle/qgsoraclecolumntypethread.cpp
- +10 −0 src/providers/oracle/qgsoraclecolumntypethread.h
- +14 −6 src/providers/oracle/qgsoracleconn.cpp
- +15 −3 src/providers/oracle/qgsoracleconn.h
- +1 −0 src/providers/oracle/qgsoracledataitems.cpp
- +5 −0 src/providers/oracle/qgsoraclenewconnection.cpp
- +2 −1 src/providers/oracle/qgsoraclesourceselect.cpp
- +134 −109 src/ui/qgsoraclenewconnectionbase.ui
Oops, something went wrong.