Please sign in to comment.
[processing][needs-docs] Adjust status of controls in algorithm dialog
+ Run button is not shown anymore in the Log tab, therefore, you can only run algorithms from the Parameters tab. + While running an algorithm, the Parameters tab is now blocked. + When an algorithm execution finishes (either successfully or not), a new button Change Parameters is shown in the Log tab. + The Batch Algorithm Dialog is now consistent with the described behavior (before, it blocked the Parameters panel, but not the tab; and it was the only dialog blocking parameters widgets). These changes were applied to the Algorithm Dialog and Batch Algorithm Dialog, and work on Edit in place dialogs as well.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 110 additions and 3 deletions.
- +27 −0 python/gui/auto_generated/processing/qgsprocessingalgorithmdialogbase.sip.in
- +5 −1 python/plugins/processing/gui/AlgorithmDialog.py
- +4 −2 python/plugins/processing/gui/BatchAlgorithmDialog.py
- +44 −0 src/gui/processing/qgsprocessingalgorithmdialogbase.cpp
- +30 −0 src/gui/processing/qgsprocessingalgorithmdialogbase.h