Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[processing] Allow providers to return a different helpId() vs
their unique id() This is used when generating the QgsHelp url for algorithms attached to the providers. Implement helpId overrides for the native and 3d providers so that they return 'qgis' helpIds, meaning that all QGIS processing algorithm documentation can be kept within the same url path regardless of which QGIS provider library it sits within. This also allows us to freely move algorithms from the Python 'qgis' provider to c++ 'native' provider in future releases without breaking the help URLs. Fixes #17231
- Loading branch information
Showing with 41 additions and 2 deletions.
- +2 −0 python/analysis/processing/qgsnativealgorithms.sip.in
- +11 −0 python/core/processing/qgsprocessingprovider.sip.in
- +1 −1 python/plugins/processing/modeler/ModelerParametersDialog.py
- +5 −0 src/3d/processing/qgs3dalgorithms.cpp
- +1 −0 src/3d/processing/qgs3dalgorithms.h
- +5 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsnativealgorithms.cpp
- +1 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsnativealgorithms.h
- +5 −0 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingprovider.cpp
- +9 −0 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingprovider.h
- +1 −1 src/gui/processing/qgsprocessingalgorithmdialogbase.cpp