Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Port checkInputCRS to c++, and allow algorithms to flag when they
require all input layers to be in the same CRS The default behaviour is to assume that algorithms are well behaved and can handle multi-CRS inputs, but algs have the option to flag that they do not allow this and require the input CRS check. Those algs should document that they require all inputs to have matching CRS - processing 3.0 behaviour is to assume that algs can handle this.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 160 additions and 26 deletions.
- +10 −0 python/core/processing/qgsprocessingalgorithm.sip
- +0 −20 python/plugins/processing/core/GeoAlgorithm.py
- +1 −1 python/plugins/processing/core/Processing.py
- +1 −2 python/plugins/processing/gui/AlgorithmDialog.py
- +2 −2 python/plugins/processing/script/ScriptAlgorithm.py
- +68 −0 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingalgorithm.cpp
- +9 −0 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingalgorithm.h
- +69 −1 tests/src/core/testqgsprocessing.cpp