Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[FEATURE] Allow layers to be automatically refreshed at a specified i…
…nterval This allows users to set a timer interval in layer properties for individual layers. These layers will be automatically refreshed at a matching interval. Canvas updates are deferred in order to avoid refreshing multiple times if more than one layer has an auto update interval set. Additionally, logic has been added to skip any auto redraws of the canvas while the canvas is already being redrawn. This avoids issues caused by setting a layer auto refresh to a shorter time than is required to redraw the canvas.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 417 additions and 2 deletions.
- +7 −0 python/core/qgsmaplayer.sip
- +9 −0 src/app/qgsrasterlayerproperties.cpp
- +10 −0 src/app/qgsvectorlayerproperties.cpp
- +41 −0 src/core/qgsmaplayer.cpp
- +50 −0 src/core/qgsmaplayer.h
- +1 −1 src/core/qgsvectorlayer.cpp
- +38 −1 src/gui/qgsmapcanvas.cpp
- +6 −0 src/gui/qgsmapcanvas.h
- +48 −0 src/ui/qgsrasterlayerpropertiesbase.ui
- +48 −0 src/ui/qgsvectorlayerpropertiesbase.ui
- +1 −0 tests/src/python/CMakeLists.txt
- +64 −0 tests/src/python/test_qgsmapcanvas.py
- +74 −0 tests/src/python/test_qgsmaplayer.py
- +20 −0 tests/src/python/test_qgsmaprenderercache.py
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.