Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[composer] Rework interface composer methods
Since composer windows are now only created on demand, and destroyed when the window is closed, the old interface methods no longer apply. The new interface methods openComposers(), openComposer(), closeComposer(), composerOpened(), composerWillBeClosed() and composerClosed() are similar, but only apply to composer windows when they are exist (i.e. are currently open). To access all compositions from a project, the project's layoutManager() should be used instead. Additionally, the new interface methods work with QgsComposerInterface objects instead of QgsComposerView objects. This should allow future hooks for plugins to interact with open composer windows in a more useful way.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 116 additions and 147 deletions.
- +8 −0 doc/api_break.dox
- +7 −44 python/gui/qgisinterface.sip
- +6 −3 python/gui/qgscomposerinterface.sip
- +5 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposer.cpp
- +1 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposer.h
- +2 −2 src/app/composer/qgscomposermanager.cpp
- +9 −9 src/app/qgisapp.cpp
- +14 −9 src/app/qgisapp.h
- +21 −32 src/app/qgisappinterface.cpp
- +3 −24 src/app/qgisappinterface.h
- +35 −24 src/gui/qgisinterface.h
- +5 −0 src/gui/qgscomposerinterface.h
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.