Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Added API methods to retrieve only valid maplayers
... and to count them Tests updated accordingly, note that from now on the assumption that a layer store or a layer project contains only valid layers will not be true anymore. To be honest it has never been true, because a layer can become invalid at any time during its life cycle, so better never assume that a layer from the store or from the project is vaid.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 156 additions and 41 deletions.
- +20 −0 python/core/auto_generated/qgsmaplayerstore.sip.in
- +18 −0 python/core/auto_generated/qgsproject.sip.in
- +25 −0 src/core/qgsmaplayerstore.cpp
- +15 −0 src/core/qgsmaplayerstore.h
- +39 −26 src/core/qgsproject.cpp
- +12 −0 src/core/qgsproject.h
- +11 −7 tests/src/python/test_qgsmaplayerstore.py
- +16 −8 tests/src/python/test_qgsproject.py