PermalinkThis commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Please sign in to comment.
[processing] Add explicit output type for multiple layers
This was a missing capability in the processing API - while algorithms could declare multiple layer input parameters, there was no corresponding multi-layer output. This meant that algorithms (such as Package Layers, Vector Split) which create a set of layers which cannot be determined in advance had no way to pass these generated layers on for further model processing steps. It's also useful for algorithms which operate on a specified folder, processing all layers found there, and allowing these generated outputs to be utilised in other model steps (e.g. packaging all of them, merging them, etc)
- Loading branch information
Showing with 116 additions and 12 deletions.
- +38 −0 python/core/processing/qgsprocessingoutputs.sip.in
- +18 −1 python/plugins/processing/core/Processing.py
- +4 −1 python/plugins/processing/core/outputs.py
- +16 −7 python/plugins/processing/gui/wrappers.py
- +8 −3 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingoutputs.cpp
- +32 −0 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingoutputs.h