Please sign in to comment.
[FEATURE] Allow overwriting the project home path
This allows the project home path (which is used by the browser to create the 'Project Home' item) to be set by users for a project, instead of always matching the location where the project is saved. This allows users to set the project home to a folder which contains data and other content, and is especially useful for organisations where qgis projects are not stored in the root folder of a organisational 'project'. Project home paths can also be set to relative paths, in which case they will be relative to the project saved location. The path can be set through the Project Properties dialog, or by right-clicking on the Project Home browser item and selecting 'set project home' Sponsored by SMEC/SJ
- Loading branch information
Showing with 377 additions and 70 deletions.
- +48 −3 python/core/qgsproject.sip.in
- +36 −0 src/app/qgsprojectproperties.cpp
- +2 −1 src/core/qgsbrowsermodel.cpp
- +24 −0 src/core/qgsdataitem.cpp
- +3 −0 src/core/qgsdataitem.h
- +51 −2 src/core/qgsproject.cpp
- +48 −4 src/core/qgsproject.h
- +108 −60 src/ui/qgsprojectpropertiesbase.ui
- +57 −0 tests/src/python/test_qgsproject.py
Oops, something went wrong.