Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Port Remove Null Geometries algorithm to c++/new API
Enhancements: - add a new optional output for null geometries, and make the non-null geometry output optional. This allows the algorithm to act as a router for features with null/not null geometries inside of a model
- Loading branch information
Showing with 111 additions and 89 deletions.
- +0 −2 python/plugins/processing/algs/qgis/QGISAlgorithmProvider.py
- +0 −76 python/plugins/processing/algs/qgis/RemoveNullGeometry.py
- +11 −11 python/plugins/processing/tests/testdata/qgis_algorithm_tests.yaml
- +75 −0 src/core/processing/qgsnativealgorithms.cpp
- +25 −0 src/core/processing/qgsnativealgorithms.h
Oops, something went wrong.