Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Add option to control the plain text display method for fields using
the checkbox form widget In QGIS 2.x we always displayed the underlying raw value of a field using the checkbox widget in the attribute table or in identify results (i.e. the text display of the field would always match the value the user had set for the checked or unchecked representation status, e.g. "yes"/"no", "present"/"absent", etc) This was changed in 3.0 so that the representation status ONLY affected how the underlying stored values are mapped to a boolean true or false value, and accordingly the attribute table/identify results started only showing "true" or "false" strings. This new setting allows users to control whether they want plain text displays of the field to use the 3.x "true"/"false" behavior (the default), or if they want to see the 2.x style actual field value. (cherry picked from commit eba9ffa)
- Loading branch information
Showing with 146 additions and 32 deletions.
- +6 −0 python/core/auto_generated/fieldformatter/qgscheckboxfieldformatter.sip.in
- +19 −7 src/core/fieldformatter/qgscheckboxfieldformatter.cpp
- +11 −0 src/core/fieldformatter/qgscheckboxfieldformatter.h
- +9 −0 src/gui/editorwidgets/qgscheckboxconfigdlg.cpp
- +70 −17 src/ui/editorwidgets/qgscheckboxconfigdlgbase.ui
- +31 −8 tests/src/python/test_qgsfieldformatters.py