Please sign in to comment.
Fix POST requests for QGIS server
Followup #8830 that fixed a regression with rewritten urls in the server, unfortunately my original solution introduced a side-effect on the POST request, with the new approach I'm introducing a new method to retrieve the URL as seen by the web server: by default this is the same URL seen by QGIS server, but in case a rewrite module made some changes, the original URL will be used as a base URL if not overridden by a config setting. This PR comes with an extended set of tests that should cover both (rewritten and unrewritten) cases for GET and POST and for WFS/WFS/WCS and WMTS.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 241 additions and 106 deletions.
- +0 −14 python/server/auto_generated/qgsfcgiserverrequest.sip.in
- +26 −5 python/server/auto_generated/qgsserverrequest.sip.in
- +13 −10 src/server/qgsfcgiserverrequest.cpp
- +0 −12 src/server/qgsfcgiserverrequest.h
- +11 −0 src/server/qgsserverrequest.cpp
- +27 −5 src/server/qgsserverrequest.h
- +1 −1 src/server/services/wcs/qgswcsutils.cpp
- +19 −11 src/server/services/wfs/qgswfsutils.cpp
- +1 −1 src/server/services/wms/qgswmsutils.cpp
- +1 −1 src/server/services/wmts/qgswmtsutils.cpp
- +140 −44 tests/src/python/test_qgsserver_request.py
- +2 −2 tests/src/python/test_qgsserver_wfst.py
Oops, something went wrong.