Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Arrow symbol layer: halved arrows and head width/height
The head size can now be configured by its width and its height Arrows can also be rendered as "half arrows"
- Loading branch information
Showing with 562 additions and 239 deletions.
- +38 −12 python/core/symbology-ng/qgsarrowsymbollayer.sip
- +223 −89 src/core/symbology-ng/qgsarrowsymbollayer.cpp
- +49 −16 src/core/symbology-ng/qgsarrowsymbollayer.h
- +46 −11 src/gui/symbology-ng/qgsarrowsymbollayerwidget.cpp
- +5 −2 src/gui/symbology-ng/qgsarrowsymbollayerwidget.h
- +178 −106 src/ui/symbollayer/qgsarrowsymbollayerwidgetbase.ui
- +23 −3 tests/src/python/test_qgsarrowsymbollayer.py
- BIN tests/testdata/control_images/expected_arrowsymbollayer_1/expected_arrowsymbollayer_1.png
- BIN tests/testdata/control_images/expected_arrowsymbollayer_2/expected_arrowsymbollayer_2.png
- BIN tests/testdata/control_images/expected_arrowsymbollayer_3/expected_arrowsymbollayer_3.png
Oops, something went wrong.