Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[feature][labelling] Add an option to control how line features are
clipped before their anchor points are calculated The previous behavior was to always use only the visible part of the line when calculating the anchor point for labels. Now, users have the option to choose "Use Entire Line" when setting the label anchor point for lines, so that the entire line feature is considered when calculating the point to place the label instead of just the visible part of the line. Sponsored by Stadt Zürich
- Loading branch information
Showing with 223 additions and 17 deletions.
- +5 −0 python/core/auto_additions/qgslabellinesettings.py
- +42 −0 python/core/auto_generated/labeling/qgslabellinesettings.sip.in
- +1 −0 python/core/auto_generated/labeling/qgspallabeling.sip.in
- +13 −0 src/core/labeling/qgslabellinesettings.cpp
- +40 −0 src/core/labeling/qgslabellinesettings.h
- +16 −0 src/core/labeling/qgspallabeling.cpp
- +1 −0 src/core/labeling/qgspallabeling.h
- +2 −0 src/gui/labeling/qgslabelinggui.cpp
- +13 −0 src/gui/labeling/qgslabellineanchorwidget.cpp
- +34 −17 src/ui/labeling/qgslabellineanchorwidgetbase.ui
- +56 −0 tests/src/core/testqgslabelingengine.cpp
- BIN ...ntrol_images/labelingengine/expected_line_anchor_no_clipping/expected_line_anchor_no_clipping.png
Oops, something went wrong.