Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
This is a c++ first draft of a port of a perl script by Schuyler to i…
…mport Garmin gps dump files as a shapefile. The resulting imported file will be displayed in the map view. At the moment it only generates a point layer of the waypoints but a future version will generate polylines and perhaps polygons too using similar logic to that used by Shuylers perl stuff. Note this plugin is still under construction and I am commiting it mainly so that other developers can assist me when I get stuck. Also note that the plugins Makefile builds a standalone app based on the plugin gui that can be run separately from qgis. git-svn-id: http://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/trunk@1058 c8812cc2-4d05-0410-92ff-de0c093fc19c
- Loading branch information
Showing with 27,959 additions and 0 deletions.
- +103 −0 plugins/gps_importer/Makefile.am
- +15 −0 plugins/gps_importer/README
- +1,073 −0 plugins/gps_importer/dbfopen.c
- +11,322 −0 plugins/gps_importer/gps.xpm
- +205 −0 plugins/gps_importer/icon.xpm
- +23 −0 plugins/gps_importer/main.cpp
- +189 −0 plugins/gps_importer/plugin.cpp
- +96 −0 plugins/gps_importer/plugin.h
- +103 −0 plugins/gps_importer/plugingui.cpp
- +40 −0 plugins/gps_importer/plugingui.h
- +12,027 −0 plugins/gps_importer/pluginguibase.cpp
- +70 −0 plugins/gps_importer/pluginguibase.h
- +389 −0 plugins/gps_importer/pluginguibase.ui
- +33 −0 plugins/gps_importer/pluginguibase.ui.h
- +351 −0 plugins/gps_importer/shapefil.h
- +1,623 −0 plugins/gps_importer/shpopen.c
- +98 −0 plugins/gps_importer/utils.c
- +55 −0 plugins/gps_importer/utils.h
- +120 −0 plugins/gps_importer/waypointtoshape.cpp
- +24 −0 plugins/gps_importer/waypointtoshape.h
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.