Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Connections API: executeSqlWithNames, return column names
This is mainly useful for Python, this way we can probably avoid calling fields() and all related cost when all we need is colum names for display. I'm not very happy with the method name and I would probably just drop the old signature for executeSql and replace it with the new one, unfortunately is public API. But if everybody is happy we could consider an API break.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 128 additions and 34 deletions.
- +22 −0 python/core/auto_generated/qgsabstractdatabaseproviderconnection.sip.in
- +10 −6 src/core/providers/ogr/qgsgeopackageproviderconnection.cpp
- +3 −2 src/core/providers/ogr/qgsgeopackageproviderconnection.h
- +9 −2 src/core/qgsabstractdatabaseproviderconnection.cpp
- +29 −0 src/core/qgsabstractdatabaseproviderconnection.h
- +12 −7 src/providers/mssql/qgsmssqlproviderconnection.cpp
- +2 −2 src/providers/mssql/qgsmssqlproviderconnection.h
- +19 −5 src/providers/postgres/qgspostgresproviderconnection.cpp
- +2 −1 src/providers/postgres/qgspostgresproviderconnection.h
- +11 −7 src/providers/spatialite/qgsspatialiteproviderconnection.cpp
- +2 −2 src/providers/spatialite/qgsspatialiteproviderconnection.h
- +7 −0 tests/src/python/test_qgsproviderconnection_base.py
Oops, something went wrong.