Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Improved memory managment of algorithm dialogs
Ensure that dialogs are always correctly deleted when appropriate. Also, if an algorithm is running in a background task and hits an error, we automatically re-show the algorithm dialog and the associated log for debugging. Fixes #16858
- Loading branch information
Showing with 96 additions and 33 deletions.
- +10 −0 python/gui/processing/qgsprocessingalgorithmdialogbase.sip
- +0 −1 python/plugins/processing/ProcessingPlugin.py
- +3 −13 python/plugins/processing/gui/AlgorithmDialog.py
- +0 −6 python/plugins/processing/gui/ProcessingToolbox.py
- +0 −5 python/plugins/processing/gui/ScriptEditorDialog.py
- +0 −3 python/plugins/processing/gui/menus.py
- +0 −3 python/plugins/processing/modeler/ModelerDialog.py
- +67 −2 src/gui/processing/qgsprocessingalgorithmdialogbase.cpp
- +16 −0 src/gui/processing/qgsprocessingalgorithmdialogbase.h