Please sign in to comment.
Fix missing indicators after they are moved to a different group
The issue was that during drag&drop, we first connect to layer's signal for the second time, but then the disconnect() call on removal of the original layer node would disconnect all connections (not just one). For that reason now we only connect/disconnect when the layer is in the tree only once.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 80 additions and 9 deletions.
- +15 −0 python/core/auto_generated/layertree/qgslayertreeutils.sip.in
- +4 −5 src/app/qgslayertreeviewfilterindicator.cpp
- +4 −2 src/app/qgslayertreeviewmemoryindicator.cpp
- +7 −2 src/app/qgslayertreeviewnonremovableindicator.cpp
- +16 −0 src/core/layertree/qgslayertreeutils.cpp
- +14 −0 src/core/layertree/qgslayertreeutils.h
- +20 −0 tests/src/core/testqgslayertree.cpp