Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[FEATURE] Allow setting project CRS to "no projection"
This replaces the older "OTF off" setting. If a project has no projection set, then the following things happen: - no reprojection is done while rendering - features are just drawn using their raw coordinates - ellipsoid, distance and area units, and coordinate display are locked out. - all measurements are done in unknown map units, and no conversion is possible. As well as addressing the use cases in which users disabled OTF reprojection, this setting may also be useful for users who use QGIS to create "non-earth" maps, such as RPG or fantasy maps, or for microscopic analysis, or some other local reference system not related to earth based projections.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 249 additions and 98 deletions.
- +13 −4 src/app/qgisapp.cpp
- +58 −7 src/app/qgsmeasuredialog.cpp
- +2 −0 src/app/qgsmeasuredialog.h
- +4 −4 src/app/qgsmeasuretool.cpp
- +93 −74 src/app/qgsprojectproperties.cpp
- +0 −5 src/app/qgsprojectproperties.h
- +10 −4 src/core/qgsmapsettings.cpp
- +3 −0 src/core/qgsproject.cpp
- +28 −0 tests/src/app/testqgsmeasuretool.cpp
- +33 −0 tests/src/core/testqgsmapsettings.cpp
- +5 −0 tests/src/python/test_qgsproject.py
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.