Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[composer] Use reference map when creating render context for
draw shape/arrow/nodes/paper symbols This commit removes some more instances where changes in the canvas affect compositions. Previously the symbols drawn in shape/arrow/etc items were using the scale from the canvas. This meant that the appearance of these items in composer would change depending on canvas zoom if they used symbols with map unit sizes. Now they take their map scale from the composition's reference map. While this has the nice side effect that now map units can be used in the appearance of these items and they're guaranteed to match up with the reference map item, the main intention here is to remove more of the forced links between compositions (core) and the main canvas (app).
- Loading branch information
Showing with 89 additions and 36 deletions.
- +7 −0 python/core/composer/qgscomposerutils.sip
- +2 −5 src/core/composer/qgscomposerarrow.cpp
- +2 −10 src/core/composer/qgscomposernodesitem.cpp
- +1 −6 src/core/composer/qgscomposerpolygon.cpp
- +1 −5 src/core/composer/qgscomposerpolyline.cpp
- +2 −5 src/core/composer/qgscomposershape.cpp
- +23 −0 src/core/composer/qgscomposerutils.cpp
- +9 −0 src/core/composer/qgscomposerutils.h
- +3 −5 src/core/composer/qgspaperitem.cpp
- +39 −0 tests/src/core/testqgscomposerutils.cpp