Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Added infrastructure for vector editing undo/redo functionality.
Note - when implementing edit tools for vector layer: All editation should be done between beginEditCommand() and endEditCommand() calls so that the operation are stored. Note - when doing changes inside QgsVectorLayer code: When doing any changes inside QgsVectorLayer they should be done using edit*() functions and _not_ directly e.g. mChangedGeometries[fid] = (...) otherwise the change won't be stored in the undo stack and it would lead to invalid behaviour of undo. git-svn-id: http://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/trunk/qgis@10920 c8812cc2-4d05-0410-92ff-de0c093fc19c
- Loading branch information
Showing with 718 additions and 49 deletions.
- +3 −0 python/core/qgsmaplayer.sip
- +19 −0 python/core/qgsvectorlayer.sip
- +1 −0 src/core/CMakeLists.txt
- +8 −0 src/core/qgsmaplayer.cpp
- +6 −0 src/core/qgsmaplayer.h
- +378 −47 src/core/qgsvectorlayer.cpp
- +40 −2 src/core/qgsvectorlayer.h
- +116 −0 src/core/qgsvectorlayerundocommand.cpp
- +147 −0 src/core/qgsvectorlayerundocommand.h
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.