Please sign in to comment.
[composer] Move all grid settings into seperate panel
Now grid settings are accessed by clicking "Modify grid" from the composer map properties panel. This opens a new stacked panel with all the grid settings. This helps make the composer map widget less confusing. Before it was absolutely jammed with controls, including lots of nested groups.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 2,267 additions and 1,855 deletions.
- +2 −0 src/app/CMakeLists.txt
- +1,223 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposermapgridwidget.cpp
- +146 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposermapgridwidget.h
- +45 −1,053 src/app/composer/qgscomposermapwidget.cpp
- +2 −68 src/app/composer/qgscomposermapwidget.h
- +816 −0 src/ui/composer/qgscomposermapgridwidgetbase.ui
- +33 −734 src/ui/composer/qgscomposermapwidgetbase.ui
Oops, something went wrong.