Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[FEATURE][composer] Allow choice of CRS for map items
This allows the CRS for map items to differ from the canvas/project CRS. It also allows different map items to have different CRS, eg an overview map can be set to a different CRS to the main map. An unfortunate side effect of this change and the ongoing work to separate compositions from canvas is that datum transforms are no longer supported in composer. This cannot be fixed until the datum transform store is rewritten to not depend on canvas (ie, it's also broken for upcoming multi-canvas work)
- Loading branch information
Showing with 226 additions and 52 deletions.
- +1 −0 python/core/composer/qgscomposermap.sip
- +75 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposermapwidget.cpp
- +2 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposermapwidget.h
- +24 −12 src/core/composer/qgscomposermap.cpp
- +11 −0 src/core/composer/qgscomposermap.h
- +6 −0 src/core/composer/qgscomposition.cpp
- +57 −34 src/ui/composer/qgscomposermapwidgetbase.ui
- +50 −6 tests/src/python/test_qgscomposermap.py
- BIN ...estdata/control_images/composer_map/expected_composermap_crs3857/expected_composermap_crs3857.png
- BIN ...estdata/control_images/composer_map/expected_composermap_crs4326/expected_composermap_crs4326.png
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.