Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[processing] Simplify algorithm should not run validity checks on geo…
…metries Simplify (by its intrinsic nature) can output invalid geometries, and its processing is not affected by the presence of input geometry validity. Also tag a few other algorithms which aren't sensitive to input geometry validity.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 24 additions and 1 deletion.
- +5 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmsimplify.cpp
- +1 −1 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmsimplify.h
- +5 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmsmooth.cpp
- +1 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmsmooth.h
- +5 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmsnaptogrid.cpp
- +1 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmsnaptogrid.h
- +5 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmsplitlinesbylength.cpp
- +1 −0 src/analysis/processing/qgsalgorithmsplitlinesbylength.h