Please sign in to comment.
If svg files with params do not have a default value set, then don't
reset the fill/border color and border width when changing svg marker/svg fill SVG files This change makes the behaviour consistent between the svg marker symbol and the other marker symbols. Additionally, svg files which have customisable colors and NO default values set will be shaded in gray fill/black outline in the svg selector widget, to follow the same behaviour as the other marker symbol selectors. Note that this change has NO EFFECT unless the svg files are modified to remove the default param value, so there will be no change for users' custom symbols. A follow up commit will need to remove the default param values from the preinstalled SVG files though. If you want to test in the meantime, I've modified just the first two symbols in the accomodation group to make this change for testing. (refs #10908)
- Loading branch information
Showing with 152 additions and 47 deletions.
- +4 −4 images/svg/accommodation/accommodation_alpinehut.svg
- +7 −7 images/svg/accommodation/accommodation_bed_and_breakfast.svg
- +19 −0 python/core/symbology-ng/qgssvgcache.sip
- +13 −10 src/core/symbology-ng/qgsfillsymbollayerv2.cpp
- +16 −10 src/core/symbology-ng/qgsmarkersymbollayerv2.cpp
- +33 −5 src/core/symbology-ng/qgssvgcache.cpp
- +23 −2 src/core/symbology-ng/qgssvgcache.h
- +12 −1 src/gui/symbology-ng/qgssvgselectorwidget.cpp
- +25 −8 src/gui/symbology-ng/qgssymbollayerv2widget.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.