Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Swap QgsMapLayer min/max scale API definitions
setMaximumScale() and setMinimumScale(), maximumScale() and minimumScale() had the opposite meaning to other min/max scales in the API, and were the opposite to how these settings were exposed in the GUI. This lead to very confusing API!! Their definitions have now been swapped. setMaximumScale now sets the maximum (i.e. largest scale, or most zoomed in) at which the layer will appear, and setMinimumScale now sets the minimum (i.e. smallest scale, or most zoomed out) at which the layer will appear. The same is true for the maximumScale and minimumScale getters.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 144 additions and 109 deletions.
- +3 −0 doc/api_break.dox
- +30 −18 python/core/qgsmaplayer.sip
- +8 −8 src/app/qgisapp.cpp
- +3 −3 src/app/qgsdiagramproperties.cpp
- +3 −3 src/app/qgsrasterlayerproperties.cpp
- +3 −3 src/app/qgsvectorlayerproperties.cpp
- +2 −2 src/core/expression/qgsexpressionfunction.cpp
- +31 −13 src/core/qgsmaplayer.cpp
- +26 −18 src/core/qgsmaplayer.h
- +1 −1 src/core/qgsvectorlayer.cpp
- +2 −5 src/server/qgswmsconfigparser.cpp
- +6 −6 src/server/qgswmsprojectparser.cpp
- +4 −4 src/server/services/wms/qgswmsgetcapabilities.cpp
- +2 −2 src/server/services/wms/qgswmsgetcontext.cpp
- +2 −5 src/server/services/wms/qgswmsrenderer.cpp
- +4 −4 tests/src/core/testqgsexpression.cpp
- +6 −6 tests/src/core/testqgsmaplayer.cpp
- +6 −6 tests/src/python/test_qgssymbollayer_createsld.py
- +2 −2 tests/src/python/test_qgsvectorlayer.py
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.