Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Move map layer association for annotations to QgsAnnotation
Previously only some annotations had (incomplete) support for attaching to a particular vector layer and synchronising their visibility with the layer's visibility. This handling has all been moved up to QgsAnnotation, so that all annotation types can be attached to layers. This will allow selective annotation visibility based on the visible layers of a particular canvas, eg in multi-canvas environments. Additionally: - show the attached layer in the annotation properties dialog, and allow it to be cleared to always show the annotation - allow attaching annotations to non-vector layers - add unit tests for visibility
- Loading branch information
Showing with 188 additions and 176 deletions.
- +3 −0 python/core/annotations/qgsannotation.sip
- +1 −3 python/core/annotations/qgshtmlannotation.sip
- +5 −0 src/app/qgsannotationwidget.cpp
- +1 −1 src/app/qgsformannotationdialog.cpp
- +0 −6 src/app/qgshtmlannotationdialog.cpp
- +1 −12 src/app/qgsmaptoolformannotation.cpp
- +1 −12 src/app/qgsmaptoolhtmlannotation.cpp
- +17 −0 src/core/annotations/qgsannotation.cpp
- +25 −0 src/core/annotations/qgsannotation.h
- +13 −47 src/core/annotations/qgshtmlannotation.cpp
- +1 −10 src/core/annotations/qgshtmlannotation.h
- +17 −51 src/gui/qgsformannotation.cpp
- +1 −7 src/gui/qgsformannotation.h
- +14 −0 src/gui/qgsmapcanvasannotationitem.cpp
- +2 −0 src/gui/qgsmapcanvasannotationitem.h
- +69 −26 src/ui/qgsannotationwidgetbase.ui
- +17 −1 tests/src/python/test_qgsmapcanvasannotationitem.py
Oops, something went wrong.