Please sign in to comment.
Fix hang when WMS credentials requested
Remove responsibility for credentials mutex locking from external callers and handle appropriate locks internally. This allows the mutex lock to be much "tighter" and avoids deadlocks when credentials are requested while an existing credentials dialog is being shown. (No mutex is required protecting the credentials dialog itself as this is ALWAYS shown in the main thread) Fixes #20826 (cherry picked from commit c9e7616)
- Loading branch information
Showing with 21 additions and 40 deletions.
- +6 −6 python/core/auto_generated/qgscredentials.sip.in
- +1 −15 src/app/qgisapp.cpp
- +0 −2 src/core/auth/qgsauthmanager.cpp
- +4 −0 src/core/qgscredentials.cpp
- +10 −6 src/core/qgscredentials.h
- +0 −3 src/providers/db2/qgsdb2provider.cpp
- +0 −4 src/providers/oracle/qgsoracleconn.cpp
- +0 −4 src/providers/postgres/qgspostgresconn.cpp