Please sign in to comment.
[composer] Don't use canvas map settings to determine canvas layers
Instead make the layer tree canvas bridge advise on layer set changes, and tie this into composer. So now composer acts as a go-between to sync the composer map item's layer set to the layer tree/canvas layers. It's not an ideal solution, but avoids the hard link between compositions and the map canvas.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 83 additions and 25 deletions.
- +1 −0 python/gui/layertree/qgslayertreemapcanvasbridge.sip
- +17 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposer.cpp
- +10 −0 src/app/composer/qgscomposer.h
- +6 −6 src/app/composer/qgscomposermapwidget.cpp
- +9 −6 src/app/qgisapp.cpp
- +2 −6 src/core/composer/qgscomposermap.cpp
- +26 −4 src/core/composer/qgscomposermap.h
- +5 −3 src/gui/layertree/qgslayertreemapcanvasbridge.cpp
- +7 −0 src/gui/layertree/qgslayertreemapcanvasbridge.h