Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Delimited text detectTypes flag - fixes #18601
[FEATURE] Adds a detectTypes flag to the delimited text provider url. If set to "no" then type detection is not done and all attributes are treated as text fields. Otherwise the original behaviour of detecting field types is preserved. [needs-docs] Adds a "Detect field types" check box to the record and field options section of the delimited text provider GUI. This addresses (at least partially) issue #18601. A more complete solution would be to allow users to set field types.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 209 additions and 87 deletions.
- +29 −23 src/providers/delimitedtext/qgsdelimitedtextprovider.cpp
- +1 −0 src/providers/delimitedtext/qgsdelimitedtextprovider.h
- +7 −3 src/providers/delimitedtext/qgsdelimitedtextsourceselect.cpp
- +17 −60 src/ui/qgsdelimitedtextsourceselectbase.ui
- +16 −1 tests/src/python/test_qgsdelimitedtextprovider.py
- +139 −0 tests/src/python/test_qgsdelimitedtextprovider_wanted.py
Oops, something went wrong.