Please sign in to comment.
[FEATURE] Allow symbol layers to be temporarily disabled
Adds a new checkbox at the bottom of each symbol layer's properties which allows you to control whether the layer is enabled or not. Disabled layers are not drawn, but are saved and can be enabled at a later stage. This makes it easier to tweak symbol appearance without having to totally delete a symbol layer.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 301 additions and 7 deletions.
- +16 −0 python/core/symbology-ng/qgssymbollayer.sip
- +26 −3 src/core/symbology-ng/qgssymbol.cpp
- +1 −0 src/core/symbology-ng/qgssymbollayer.cpp
- +20 −0 src/core/symbology-ng/qgssymbollayer.h
- +3 −0 src/core/symbology-ng/qgssymbollayerutils.cpp
- +7 −0 src/gui/symbology-ng/qgslayerpropertieswidget.cpp
- +1 −0 src/gui/symbology-ng/qgslayerpropertieswidget.h
- +32 −2 src/ui/symbollayer/widget_layerproperties.ui
- +195 −2 tests/src/python/test_qgssymbollayer.py
- BIN ...tdata/control_images/symbol_layer/expected_symbollayer_disabled/expected_symbollayer_disabled.png
Oops, something went wrong.