Please sign in to comment.
[processing] Non-filed based outputs (e.g. postgis, geopackage)
options should be available for certain model outputs and script algorithm outputs We do this by swapping the test for non-file based output support from checking only the algorithm's provider to instead checking on a parameter-by-parameter basis. This is done in order to support models. For models, depending on what child algorithm a model output is based off, an individual model may or may not have support for non-file based outputs. E.g a model may generate outputs from a native qgis alg (supporting these outputs) AND an output from a GDAL alg (with no support for these outputs). In this case we need to enable or disable the ui controls for non-file based outputs on an individual output basis. For scripts (for now) we blindly just say all outputs support non-file based formats. This is going to be the case most of the time, since scripts will usually be written using PyQGIS API. For the exceptions (e.g. scripts which call other algs like GDAL algs) we probably should add some way for the script to indicate whether an individual output supports this, but for now we just say they all do. Fixes #17949
- Loading branch information
Showing with 84 additions and 27 deletions.
- +4 −4 python/core/processing/qgsprocessingparameters.sip.in
- +4 −1 python/core/processing/qgsprocessingprovider.sip.in
- +5 −5 python/plugins/processing/gui/DestinationSelectionPanel.py
- +3 −0 python/plugins/processing/modeler/ModelerAlgorithmProvider.py
- +7 −0 python/plugins/processing/script/ScriptAlgorithmProvider.py
- +10 −6 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingalgorithm.cpp
- +1 −1 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingparameters.cpp
- +4 −4 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingparameters.h
- +4 −1 src/core/processing/qgsprocessingprovider.h
- +42 −5 tests/src/analysis/testqgsprocessing.cpp