Please sign in to comment.
[feature][layouts] Add automatic clipping settings for atlas maps
This feature allows users to enable map clipping for layout map items so that the maps are clipped to the boundary of the current atlas feature. (It's available for polygon atlas coverage layers only, for obvious reasons!) Options exist for: - Enabling or disabling the clipping on a per-map basis - Specifying the clipping type: - "Clip During Render Only": applies a painter based clip, so that portions of vector features which sit outside the atlas feature become invisible - "Clip Feature Before Render": applies the clip before rendering features, so borders of features which fall partially outside the atlas feature will still be visible on the boundary of the atlas feature - "Render Intersecting Features Unchanged": just renders all features which intersect the current atlas feature, but without clipping their geometry - Controlling whether labels should be forced placed inside the atlas feature, or whether they may be placed outside the feature - Restricting the clip to a subset of the layers in the project, so that only some are clipped Sponsored by City of Canning
- Loading branch information
Showing with 1,001 additions and 33 deletions.
- +111 −0 python/core/auto_generated/layout/qgslayoutitemmap.sip.in
- +6 −0 python/core/auto_generated/qgsmaplayermodel.sip.in
- +165 −0 src/core/layout/qgslayoutitemmap.cpp
- +120 −0 src/core/layout/qgslayoutitemmap.h
- +15 −1 src/core/qgsmaplayermodel.cpp
- +6 −0 src/core/qgsmaplayermodel.h
- +200 −0 src/gui/layout/qgslayoutmapwidget.cpp
- +37 −0 src/gui/layout/qgslayoutmapwidget.h
- +127 −0 src/ui/layout/qgslayoutmapclippingwidgetbase.ui
- +44 −32 src/ui/layout/qgslayoutmapwidgetbase.ui
- +1 −0 tests/src/python/CMakeLists.txt
- +56 −0 tests/src/python/test_qgslayoutatlas.py
- +113 −0 tests/src/python/test_qgslayoutatlasclippingsettings.py
- BIN tests/testdata/control_images/atlas/expected_atlas_clipping1/expected_atlas_clipping1.png
- BIN tests/testdata/control_images/atlas/expected_atlas_clipping2/expected_atlas_clipping2.png
Oops, something went wrong.