Please sign in to comment.
Moved WMS capabilities, URI parsing out of provider class.
With this change, all WMS capabilities are kept within one class. When the provider is cloned, the existing capabilities object is passed to new provider, thus not requiring new provider download capabilities again. Data items and GUI dialog do not have to create a dummy provider just in order to get capabilities.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 2,867 additions and 2,844 deletions.
- +2 −0 src/providers/wms/CMakeLists.txt
- +1,745 −0 src/providers/wms/qgswmscapabilities.cpp
- +715 −0 src/providers/wms/qgswmscapabilities.h
- +0 −14 src/providers/wms/qgswmsconnection.cpp
- +0 −2 src/providers/wms/qgswmsconnection.h
- +27 −7 src/providers/wms/qgswmsdataitems.cpp
- +312 −2,113 src/providers/wms/qgswmsprovider.cpp
- +28 −673 src/providers/wms/qgswmsprovider.h
- +36 −34 src/providers/wms/qgswmssourceselect.cpp
- +2 −1 src/providers/wms/qgswmssourceselect.h
Oops, something went wrong.