Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
More WMS improvements:
* Errors report to the GUI in many more cases (not just the console when QGIS_DEBUG was defined) - both HTTP connection errors and WMS Service Exceptions from the server. However, non-standard HTTP responses (e.g. 500 Server Error) are not handled yet. * The WMS selection GUI was cleaned up in the CRS selection group box - as users select layers, the number of available CRSs is displayed. Also, the current selection is now displayed as the friendly description, not the proj4 string. * There is a better chance of a valid CRS being sent to the server in more situations (with WMS therefore appearing to work more often!). * In QgsSpatialRefSys, initialise the mIsValidFlag properly. git-svn-id: http://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/trunk@4979 c8812cc2-4d05-0410-92ff-de0c093fc19c
- Loading branch information
Showing with 469 additions and 87 deletions.
- +6 −0 src/core/qgsrasterdataprovider.h
- +2 −2 src/gui/qgsmaplayer.h
- +71 −17 src/gui/qgsserversourceselect.cpp
- +15 −3 src/gui/qgsserversourceselect.h
- +17 −5 src/gui/qgsspatialrefsys.cpp
- +297 −34 src/providers/wms/qgswmsprovider.cpp
- +57 −15 src/providers/wms/qgswmsprovider.h
- +4 −11 src/ui/qgsserversourceselectbase.ui
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.